Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spare Parts Company Philadelphia Pa.

I spent a few minutes today running my lips looking for a seat to start a 1974 Cb 750 build. I always drop in and stop him from doing work I really like looking at classic Italian motorcycles and his really cool bike collection I mean this guy is into everything. Thanks Roland I hope this turns out like the last one.








A little CB 350 cafe racer I completed last summer sold before I got pictures of finished project. I needed a seat to complete this project, and guess where I found it in the back of spare parts company in Philadelphia, Pa. He gave me a fair price and with a few adjustments it worked out.





Now it begins.

















































1 comment:

  1. Thousands of used MAN truck parts for sale from truck traders and operators at trucklocator. All makes and models of lorries-find tippers,tractor units and rigids for sale in UK

    ReplyDelete